Bad Billy

One crazy day Billy and Jay were walking to school and Billy ran off on his little sister Jay. A clown came and took her then she screamed out “MUM”!!!!

The clown took her to the bin site and the sign said DO NOT ENTER!!!!! DANGER!!
Then a massive truck scoops the girl up then the girl said “stop” the truck stopped and the clown ran away.

Then she saw the clown was Billy, she ran to the gate but he was gone in a flash, Jay ran home into her Mom's arms.
Billy was going to get into big trouble !!!!!!

BOOM went the thunder as Jay ran inside but the door was locked! Billy was supposed to look after her. She ran to the back door but it was locked.

The basement door was open. She went down. It was so dark and scary, there was a ghost, she ran for her life. She saw a power pole falling towards her.She ran to the door and because the power went off the door lock was disabled.

She raced in to call her mum and her mum ran home. Billy was grounded for a month.
So a mouth went past and he had a bite of chocolate so it turned out to be a year.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!