Samantha And Ava's Passion

Once there was a kid, Samantha, who loved drawing, it was her earliest and instant pride. One day at school she was drawing in the corner and she was all alone. her best friend Ava was missing. They would always illustrate together but now she can't notice anyone as memorable and gifted as Ava. Later that day she was bullied by 8th graders. They teared up her book and threw it away. Samantha was downhearted then she softly cried herself to sleep. Samantha was in a crazy dream all her drawings were surrounding her. She got up and walked around and heard a strange voice it said "you have given up your pride now you will have to go through a test." Samantha went through the first test. It asked her to name the artist that painted the Mona Lisa she answered correctly. She moved on to the next question where she met her friend she said she got trapped in the dream for two months they made it past the last and final question and made it out and they never stopped their passion because of what someone else thinks.
The end

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!