Nathan's Adventure In The Forest Of Coronavirus

The year was 2020, Nathan, his family was suffering from the impacts of Coronavirus and it's strict restrictions and policies. Nathan decided to go on an adventure, to the Forest of Coronavirus. There are mysterious adventurous things that he was curious about. So Nathan started on his fantabulous adventure. The forest was right in the corner of Glittersparkles valley where Nathan lived. There he was, waiting for something to happen. Nathan decided to make a wish that he was going to cherish. He started to follow the path. He found a man having coffee but little did Nathan know that the forest of Coronavirus doesn't just appear when the pandemic is present, but it also follows the strict policies of isolation and social distancing.
Nathan went inside to have tea with the man. " WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" screamed the man." I came in to have tea with you" Nathan said unexpectedly. " In the situation we're in? GET OUT!" the man squealed! Nathan realised this would be the best adventure ever while facing these current Cornonavirus policies! The next challenge to face was a man sitting down saying hi-5 me in a cheerful voice, Nathan knew not to hi-5 him, but to elbow bump him! He went off to elbow bump at ease! "You're a good man!" the cheerful man cried! Nathan saw a little cottage and it said: " Nathan Ofbusco come in! This is not a challenge come closer! Only you can see me!" Nathan was confused. " Hey, do you see a little cottage there?" Nathan asked a man. " You're kidding, right? There is no cottage!" replied the man. Nathan went inside the cottage. "Mum, Dad!" cried Nathan!
They explained everything to him. "Oh, I forgot to mention my name. I am Nathan Ofbusco, and that was my story".

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!