Magic Camera

Jack and Jill were walking up the hill to get to the park when suddenly Jack tripped and rolled down the hill. Jill was shocked. She asked what happened. Jack said he tripped on something. Jill searched for what he tripped on and found a corner of a rock and decided to dig it up.
“Jack, I found it!” Jill yelled. “That’s a camera." Jack said. Jill knew it was a camera but what she didn’t know what or how an old polaroid camera was doing here.

It still had film in it so they took a photo of a flower, printed it out and when they shook it the flower popped out. “ Ahhhhhh!” Jack screamed, Jill told Jack to hush and ran after the flower. It wasn't that big so it didn't get very far. Jack found a plastic cup nearby and Jill put the flower in the cup. They were gobsmacked as they walked home. Jack and Jill were best friends since they were babies. They’ve never experienced anything like this in their life. When they arrived at Jack's house they started to build a lot of cardboard, a lot of felt and a lot of glue. A week later they finished building their little diorama of the city and they went exploring with the camera and found some trees and building to put in the diorama. They took the last photo of a tree and it popped out and ran away. This time it burrowed into the ground and got lost, Jack and Jill were shocked. “ It can't get lost.” Jill said in panic. No one can find out what’s going on so they dug up the burrow and found the little tree.
It seemed a little shy so they made a special burrow in the habitat for him.

They put the last tree in the habitat and then they carried the habitat to a tree house only they knew about. They opened the door, put the habitat on the desk, put the camera in a titanium safe and put that in the tree-house. They locked the tree house and threw the key away.
“No one can know about this...” said Jill.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!