Back To The Future

Vvvrrrooomm! Oh come on ! I just got stuck in front of Tim’s house. We are in a flood so I can't go home .Tim ran out of his house and at that moment a massive rock hit Tim and I. We were sucked back in time.

Wwwooowww! It was a long and bumpy ride. Then doof! We hit the ground which was wet and mossy. Boom boom boom! It was a T-rex. What are we going to do? Crack ,it's an avalanche. We are saved, or are we???

Fooofff ! The avalanche is over. But where is Tim? Where is the rock? Grrr . Oh no! It's raptors! I tried to run away but I am half buried in snow. I grabbed a vine and swung onto a …. T-Rex. Oh no I was freaking out. Then Tim came up beside me on a Spinosaurus and chucked me a saddle made out of leaves, vines and bark. I got a piece of steak and fed it to the T-Rex. Tim looked like Tarzan. So I said, “I need to get some proper Jurassic Period clothes”.

So we rode till we found a place that looked like it was from Jurassic World 2. ”I think we are in Jurassic World,”Tim exclaimed. Let's have a look inside, “I said. So we went inside. LOOK!! I said THERE’S THE ROCK!!, except the raptors were guarding it.

“Quick over there grab the gun,” said Tim. I ran over and grabbed two machine guns and chucked one to Tim too. Try not to shoot the Rock because we need to get home. Dof dof dof dof dof dof dof dof dof ! We got them all,”said Tim.
So I ran up and grabbed the rock and threw it at him and he got sucked back into the future. Then I grabbed the rock and threw it up and it landed on my head and I got sucked back into the future.

Wwwooowww, it was a long and bumpy ride then splash! I landed in the flood water. Then I went inside, changed clothes and Tim and I went to bed.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!