Haunted Computer/bedroom

Once upon a time there was a boy called Adrian. He lived inside a haunted bedroom. He always played with his friend called Edwin. Adrian and Edwin would always play Roblox with each other & nothing went wrong. Everyday Edwin would come. He never betrayed Adrian then 6 years later/went by. Edwin didn’t came. Adrian went to look for Edwin. He found a clue. There was blood. It went towards Adrian’s bdedroom. Nothing suspicious was around. Adrian called his mum. He peaked and followed his mum into his bedroom!
Nothing was was stopping us. He tried everything he had no ideas left until he realised Edwin was eaten by Adrian’s bedroom. Adrian looked at the security cameras. Edwin was trying to sneak up on him. But Adrians bedroom ate him so that’s why he didn’t came over. Then another thing he realise he had a random potion. Edwin dropped it on Adrian’s bedroom. So that’s why my bedroom came to life. Adrian must warn everyone not to come into my bedroom or they would be eaten.

The End

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!