The Coronavirus

When the coronavirus is over, will I hang out with my friends more?
When the coronavirus is over will people be able to travel?
When the coronavirus is over will I be more grateful?
I have many questions running through my head but no answers to them.
I have sat in bed many nights hoping it will be over soon,
I have spent many nights dreaming of what it would be like to wake up and go to school again.
I have spent many mornings waking up to reality knowing its back to the real world.
The real world of staying home,
The real world of remote learning and facetiming my friends just to talk to them.
I have spent many nights praying to god that it will soon be over.
What would life be like if it had never happened?
Would I be taking life for granted?
Would I still say it would be cool to work from home, because it definitely isn’t?
We cannot tell what lies ahead,
We cannot tell what it will be like for the coronavirus to be over until it is over,
And we cannot tell what would have happened if it never happened.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!