The Bees

The Bees
Once upon a time there were two little boys called Sebastian and Alex. At their huge mansion suddenly they saw a yellow buzzing bee. They ran as fast as they could to their black bouncy trampoline that has lost 12 poor springs and climbed up a slippery oak tree and they fell off and Alex broke his arm. When they got to their gigantic school they looked back and saw 100 bees raging at them. They saw a flaming red Ferrari and hopped in it. They raced the bees to their brick mansion and quickly closed the door so the bees could not get in. But the buzzing bees found an entry on the third level of the big huge mansion. They found the boys and the boys were really terrified and frightened. They got dreaded stings from the bright yellow bees. The stings were so horrid that they were crying and crying for days. Their tears went for so long that it flooded the now soggy brick built mansion. They had to swim from one room to the next holding their breath so they wouldn’t get stung by the dreadful bees. Finally they unlocked the wooden door and let all the wet soggy tears out of the mansion. They went on an enormous and fast aeroplane and flew to China but the sneaky bees followed them. So they leapt out and landed in the Pacific Ocean with a lot of tropical, slimy and exotic fish in the ocean. On a bright and beautiful day Sebastian and Alex spotted a glass bottle with a rolled up note in it. So Alex swam out and grabbed it with his strong hands. As he was bringing it back to the deserted island he noticed that there was a dead bee. “Wait that meant the bees were watching” gulped Alex. “Or maybe they sent a bottle to trick us but one got stuck in the glass bottle and died from no oxygen in the properly sealed bottle” acknowledged Sebastian. “Go on” stuttered Sebastian! “Okay I will read it aloud for you it says…” belted Alex. “Why is it a riddle and underneath is a challenge” added Sebastian? “I don’t know” agreed Alex. “Hey I wonder if we have to do those things to find another one” explained Alex. “OMG Sebastian you come up with the best ideas in the world, you’re so good!” boomed Alex. All of a sudden they heard this freakishly weird song or word that went like this dance for me dance for me dance for me oh oh oh oho oho!!! “What is that terrible noise hissed Alex. Well it’s actually a very famous song, it’s particularly famous in well Germany and um maybe Australia so keep on hating it please” beamed Sebastian. They followed that sound and it led them to a fat and shiny cruise ship and they finally got back to their brick mansion. The End.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!