Superman's Dilemma

Hi! I’m Superman!!! Today I lost my money. I GOT ROBBED!!! As soon as I got to the telephone box I checked for my wallet and there was NO MONEY!! But just then I got a call from a girl named Lucy. She said she had been robbed. Then I got another call from a teenager named Jessica and she said she had been robbed as well. I explained to both Lucy and Jessica that I was robbed too. But they were to upset. I knew I had to go on another mission before that robber robbed anyone else!
It took a while for me to fly to Lucy’s House but when I got there I found this little gadget thing. When I turned it on, I saw THE JOKER!!! I asked Lucy if this belonged to her. She said, “No”. After I got to Jessica’s house I found a broken iPhone and Jessica she said she found it on her kitchen bench. I saw The Joker walking out of a house so I flew over and saw money falling out of his pockets. I assumed he was the thief but he said that was his house.
So I called over all the people that where my superhero friends but they all now wanted to be villains. So I checked them over to see if any of them had been taking money from people. All of them said they hadn’t!
I then had a feeling maybe I was the thief. I remembered I woke up outside and I was laying on money and people were staring at me. SO I WAS THE THIEF!!!! Everyone started tracking me. I must have been sleep walking. When I was, I wasn’t awake. But everyone wanted their money back. So I flew slowly back to my house because I knew the money was there. I started looking for it but most was missing. All they left was one dollar. I went and got a pair of Converse shoes. I scammed them from one dollar. I went home to my family sad because I lost all my money and everyone else’s too. I was the thief and now I had been robbed. I said, “I am ok at least and we have a lot of money left”. They stared at me like I was confused. I asked, “What was wrong?” and they answered back, “You led them here and they took everything”. I had to get everyone’s money back.
When I got to Lucy’s house I went I had a rest but I couldn’t sleep. I just couldn’t stop thinking how or why I got out the door and why I sleep walked and stole money. I started searching everywhere and then found the money under a gnome in a garden around the corner where the Joker had been sitting not long before. I took the money and returned it to everyone and said I was sorry. We all had a drink.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!