The Three Bears And Their Thrive For Life

There once was a mother bear and her two baby cubs. The mother never wanted much but to see her two baby cubs succeed in life.
One day the Mother bear and her two cubs went on a little adventure for some berries. Sadly, they couldn’t find many berries, so they had to venture outside of the comfy and safe village they lived in. On their way outside of the village they found a small wooden cottage, the Mother bear thought that whoever was living here might have some berries, so they walked in.
When they walked into the wooden cottage it seemed very barren as if no one had entered for years. The mother bear made sure her cubs stayed near her as they ventured into the wooden cottage, as they were wandering, they came across three empty bowls covered with cobwebs, home to spiders of all different types. The cobwebs stretched from each of the different sized chairs to the bowls on table that the chairs were place behind.
The mother bear seemed scared and wasn’t sure if it was a good idea to keep wandering but a little girl silently said “hello anyone here” from the only room that they hadn’t entered. Suddenly, the glow of a light illuminated through the cracks in the door and noise sounding like a lock being unlocked echoed through the ground that the mother bear stood on.
The mother bear gained enough courage to help this little girl and the mother bears cubs followed in fear. The mother bear grabbed the handle of the door and it let out a loud creek. However, there was nothing in the room but three beds, two where small and looked as if there had been a huge axe slashed through the middle of them, the bed in the middle was completely fine. This confused the mother bear as there was no one in the room to make the noise that she heard, so the mother bear and her two cubs started making there way towards the front door to exit out of the house.
As the mother bear and her cubs tried to exit they were stopped and greeted by what seemed to be a little girl in voice but not in character she whispered “ever heard of Goldilocks” The mother bear exclaimed “no, never, Is that you?” the person who stopped them then showed a short wooden handle connected to a big and sharp blade. Then the person said “well, I guess you don’t know who I am? This will be fun”. The mother bear had no idea of what was happening but knew that her and her cub’s lives would depend on her actions.
Goldilocks then attempts to slash at the mother bear as she stood in front of her cubs, this then gave the mother bear a chance to sneak her cubs behind Goldilocks, giving them the best chance to escape the current situation, however the mother bear wouldn’t be able to escape and was later cut and killed by Goldilocks, turned into multiple chunks of meat, for Goldilocks to cook and enjoy.
After 10 years had passed, the house that Goldilocks lived in was destroyed with Goldilocks getting hanged in front of the whole town as a way of remembering the mother of the two cubs. The cubs later got an amazing job that lead them on a career path to earn a lot of money and possibly owning the village they lived in.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!