The Zombie And Easter Bunnies Holiday

Inside my house l was getting ready when l heard a zombie banging on the door. I was so scared I went to bed and hid under my blankets. I soon fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up because the Easter Bunny was making lots of noise. He was hiding chocolate while l was in bed. Then he just hopped away and disappeared. The next morning we ate all the white chocolate and went shopping to get some healthy food.

After that we went to our Nanna’s house and she had chocolate from the Easter Bunny too. We ate that chocolate too, even though it was brown chocolate this time. We then decided to have a sleep over and the next morning went out for breakfast.

Later that day we visited our cousin’s and slept over there too. During the night we heard a bang on the door and we went outside to investigate. IT WAS THE BIG SCARY ZOMBIE. “Ahhhh, back inside”, I yelled. The zombie chased us but we got inside before we were eaten. The zombie then banged on the window. But luckily the Easter Bunny came back to help. The Easter Bunny gave the zombie some eggs. This made the zombie happy. We waved goodbye to the Easter Bunny and he gave us some more eggs to eat as he left. Being happy the zombie walked away.

A few days later we went to Melbourne for the day. We caught a plane to get there. The plane trip was fun but when we came back we saw an old house in the street near the airport. It had a rusty gate that I had seen before. I realised it was my granny’s house. She could not open the gate because she was old and not able to stand up.

When we got home, we walked along the path to our house.
Just before we got there we decided to go to the dentist to get our teeth cleaned. After we got back we had dinner. We drank a popper and ate fish and chips. We then went to sleep early because we were tired.

The next day we went to the park for a day. It was fun. Then we went back to our house and there was a loud bang on the door again. When we checked the door it was strange because the zombie wasn’t banging on the door this time. The zombie was in dad’s bedroom and dad was scared because he hadn’t seen a zombie before. The zombie said he just wanted to go on a holiday. Dad was still a little bit scared because he didn’t want to get eaten but he said he would help the zombie.

We rang the Easter Bunny and invited him to come and organise the holiday. The Easter Bunny gave the zombie more chocolate to keep him happy. This made sure everyone had a great holiday.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!