A Day In The Life Of A School Bag

I woke up from a good nights rest and open my eyes thinking it’s a dream but it’s not, slowly thinking of what I could be, a book, a shopping bag or even a fluffy pillow, than I try harder to think of what I am, after a few minutes I realise I am a school bag.
I finally make it to the bathroom and look at the reflection in the mirror, and realise I am a school bag and it felt horrible, and it smells like mouldy pizza and two-month-old meat.
I decide to go outside, I get to the foot path and turn around to look at the house, “it looks gigantic” I say aloud in a surprised voice.
After about an hour I make it to the shops and walk In slowly, as I see no one in sight no customer’s or workers, I go in looking down every aisle I am still seeing no one, so I go to the lollies and junk food aisle’s and start throwing every thing into the back of myself. As I get heavier and heavier, with a lot of the junk food in the back of my self, I start walking out and I notice something come out of my smaller zipper pocket,
It’s a fifty dollar note, sitting on the ground all creased and dirty that had been sitting in the pocket for about six weeks, with dirt seeping in through the cracks of the zipper. Picking up the note and taking it to the counter, placing it on top carefully than walking out trying to stand up straight.

About two and a half hours later I make it home and start to feel dizzy, I go inside and walk into my bedroom, unzipping my larger pocket and taking out all the lollies and junk food, placing it into an empty washing basket on the floor, laying on my soft and comfy bed and quickly falling asleep.
3 hours later I wake up feeling relaxed and calm, rolling my head back and forth on the pillow stretching my neck, then looking over at the washing basket full of lollies and junk food, looking to the left of the basket is my school bag, I get out of bed and look down at myself and realise I’m human again, and I have lots of lollies and junk food to eat.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!