Imagination Man And The Deleterious Rock On

In the darkest part of Election City, where there is no smiling sun, there was a lair. There was a man with black jacket and long black pants. “I will take over Election City when my great invention is complete” “I should call it Disco'' “Soon I will destroy to Election City” “I should strike in one week's time”

Meanwhile in Election City…

People were dashing with their combed hair in the morning breeze, rushing to their business and driving their children to school. There was a green, highly advanced mountain. In that mountain, there was a strange, green and adventurous man called Imagination Man. With his bald green, oval head and his black uniform and his wavy cape. He had the ability to fly and amazingly, imagine things and come to life, like a cat made out of pizza.

One week later…
“I sense trouble” said Imagination Man. He flew out of his hideout.“There you are, Imagination Man, I should finish you” yelled RockOn.“I am going to take over Election City, by using my new invention Disco” Now it’s time to destroy you” commanded RockOn. As RockOn turned on dark gloomy purple speakers to medium volume.
“NOOOO! Not loud music” yelled Imagination Man. Imagination Man’s eyes grew wider like a terrified cat. “Destroy” commanded RockOn. Imagination Man imagined bull-dozers bulldoze and destroying people's apartments. “Yes!” RockOn yelled.

On the side of the dusty road was a man with short blond hair, and black headphones, and couldn’t hear anything else his song that he was playing a lovely, with his light brown guitar. That lovely and calm music intervene with the sound that Rock On was playing in his “Flying Disco”. “Thank you, my friend, for playing that beautiful music. And now I know how to defeat Rock On” said Imagination Man. “Your welcome” said the man on the side of the road. “Look what happened and who did it and why there are bulldozers in the city. I did all of this? I did, didn’t I? asked Imagination Man. “Yep Bud, you did,” said the man. “I'm the worst person ever. Imagination Man mumbled to himself. “You ain't the worst person” said the man. “You're right” Imagination Man imagined how Election City was before he destroyed it. “Now I should put on my fury headphones, so I can't hear the horrible rock music Rock On plays from his “Flying Disco '' Imagination man said.

“NOOO! I will turn my music to the maximum volume. Then everyone in Election City will obey me including you Imagination Man. Then you will finally follow my command once again Imagination Man ” Rock On yelled.

Imagination Man quickly imagined himself wearing fussy light blue headphones, that he couldn’t hear anything or anyone. Then he imagined that there was a band, with copies of himself playing “Humpty dumpty'' and some other lullabies, on a piano, triangle, flute and many more instruments and Imagination Mans.

“I demand you stop the music!” Rock On roared with anger. “You have to go back to where you came from, or else. Imagination Man co. “You do not tell me what to do! Shouted Rock On. Imagination Man imagined that Rock On’s “Flying Disco” came to life. “What did you do to my flying disco Imagination Man” cried Rock on. “My name is Flying Disco, My name is flying disco” repeated Rock on’s invention, as it flew over the great skyscrapers, that the setting sun shone on. “I will get you next time, Imagination Man. Come back here you naughty little machine and this isn’t the last of me, you muky green beast!” Rock On commanded, as he chased his Flying Disco, out of Election City.

That night Imagination Man couldn't sleep. He wiggled in his soft bed, thinking about what he did in the day. “Why did I destroy Central park? I am becoming a bad guy!” Imagination said while his dark brown eyes filled with tears.
TO BE COUNTED!







FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!