Scars

She couldn't feel anything. She had to stitch up her poor right eye and both her arms. This was the doing of Zel's father, Adrian. Zel had long, flowing, red hair and green, glowing eyes. Zel wore a red singlet and black, ripped jeans. Her boots were made of leather and were really shiny. Zel had stumbled into the school just in time and she put her father to the back of her spiraling mind. She went to her first class and hid in the back. She made it through the day without being ambushed by Raven, the school bully that was never messed with. But the luck ran out when the familiar high pitched taunting voice called to her.
"Oh! Look who it is. It's the worthless Zel!" Raven laughed with her friends.
"Just leave her alone Raven!" Jayden yelled, fury in his pale blue eyes. Raven chuckled and walked off lost in conversation.
"Thanks Jayden. I think she had something planned for today." Zel whimpered.

She had loads of fun with Jayden that afternoon, just talking to him was fun. But when she got home, her happiness drained because if her father heard her, she might not be going to school. But Adrian heard her anyway and rushed over to her. He had the same red hair as her, but he had blue eyes. He wore blue jeans and a green shirt. Adrian raised his pale hand and slapped Zel across her porcelain face. She was used to that by now, so it didn't bother her. But she wasn't expecting him to drag her by her neck into the kitchen. Zel screamed and fought against him, but it was no use. He grabbed a kitchen knife and cut a chunk out of Zel's perfect top lip. Her blood stained Adrian's green shirt, the knife and the cream coloured floor. He freed her and she saw the chance to take the knife. Adrian tried to negotiate with her, but it was no use. Zel pulled him close and tore him apart with the knife. When she finally came back to Earth, she noticed she removed all his limbs. She got all of him and dragged him to her room and she stitched him back together and sat him in front of her desk. Zel felt her eye lids flutter closed, so she went to sleep with her plan for the next day.

Zel walked into school early, knowing Raven was alone. Raven cackled when she saw Zel wounded. But she wasn't expecting her to pounce at her. Once Zel killed her the same way as her father, she dragged the lifeless body back to her house and stitched her up too. Zel then heaved Raven and Adrian to school and left a note with them. She stood behind an oak tree and watched the kids arrive in horror to school. As she did this, she told herself the note she had just left.
"I know i have done something really bad, but no one knew the pain they inflicted on me. I made them feel how I always did. Now, they'll burn in hell alone! My name is Stitcher and I warn everyone to never cross my path or they'll suffer the same fate as poor, dead Raven and Adrian!"

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!