Foxy The Pirate Fox And His Friends Bonnie And Fredbear

Today is your lucky day because I’m going to tell you a story of a Pirate Fox. Everyone! Meet Foxy the Pirate Fox! Now this fox isn’t an ordinary fox, this fox can travel the sea on a boat and find buried treasure. Foxy wears an eye patch and carries a parrot on his shoulder and travels the sea with his mate Bonnie the bunny. One day Foxy and Bonnie were on the high seas when they found an island but it was different. This island was the island Foxy was searching for! They hit the shore and Foxy started searching with his pal Bonnie behind for the lost mystery treasure.
Suddenly they heard a crash that sounded like someone else was there. So they rushed back to their ship to find none other than Fredbear. Fredbear joined the group and they went separate ways to make it easier. After a while they met up but didn’t find the treasure. The three were devastated and headed back to the bay. Ever so suddenly Foxy tripped over a piece of wood and despite the group not knowing what it was they decided to look more closely. Grabbing their shovels they started to dig.
Sometime later the three found out it wasn’t a plank but a treasure chest. What was inside it the three friends asked each other? Let’s open it and find out they agreed. When they opened it they found, three mini plushies of themselves. “Holy hook hands!” shouted Foxy with amazement! The three of them, surprised gleefully grabbed their plushies and headed back to shore to get on the ship. One at a time they went up as they tugged on the rope.
Once they were on the boat Foxy pulled up the anchor and then spun the wheel. Bonnie and Fredbear raised the flag and the friends headed back to sea with their new plushie treasures.
The moral of the story is not all stories are the same. Most stories are about people, their experiences or made up things. When you share your story you build confidence, courage and most of all pride. Make sure your story is filled with excitement and when you’re done be proud that you accomplished something great for other people to enjoy and share. Believe in yourself. You can do anything. So keep on going and follow your dreams.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!