My Dream Vacation

My dream vacation has finally come, me my sister and my best friend are leaving on Saturday to go on a cruise ship. Over across the seas we will go and we will be back on Thursday. We are on the boat right now and we are putting away our stuff in the rooms. Now my sister and I are going to explore around the boat.
We found the food court and had a little snack which was chocolate ice cream. We went back to our room and got my best friend. We searched around more and we found a secret room and we went inside and found all of these animals. There were birds, giraffes, dogs and more. We played with the animals for a little bit. Then we searched around in the room and found another door at the back of the room. We opened the door and found more animals that are almost extinct. This was so cool. After that we went back to our room and went to sleep.
The next day we went to the top of the boat and there was a swimming pool. We swam for a while and then we went back to the room to get changed. When we left the room we saw a sketchy dude, so being investigators we followed him. He was just going to the food court, so we had some food as well.
Later that night we went to bed and before long it turned into the next day. After we got up we searched more around the boat and found another room which had all of these trampolines. So we had a go and we had lots of fun. There was another door, so we went in and found a crazy cat lady and she said, “Hello, welcome to my Cat House”. This was weird so we ran away.
We left to go back to bed and it turned the next day again. This was the last day of our trip. We left to find another door and soon we did. It was weirder than the other doors because this door had a pattern on it. We were scared but we had to go in the door. Inside we saw all of these zombies and monsters and vampires. They were talking to us but we couldn’t understand them because they were talking Spanish. We were stuck but then the staff members came and saved us and we were safe from the demons and we went back to the food court and shared some chocolate cake with the staff members for saving us when we were in trouble and also for my birthday.
Finally we had to go back to our rooms to pack our stuff. Something had changed, I realised this wasn’t our room but someone else’s, we went in the wrong room. Ha! Ha! Ha! We found our rooms and packed our stuff and everything was ok.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!