4 Personalities...

“Sometimes friends can change your life. You don't need to have the same strengths and same weaknesses and the same personality. All you need are your friends to be there for you.”

Rose looked around for a partner to write her script with but she didn't know who to pick. Rose was sitting alone, when a girl called Lavender sat next to her and invited her to her group. which was made of Lilac who was really independent, Indego who was super honest, Lavender who was smart and now Rose who was successful and independent girl. “So Rose you want to join our group?” asked Lilac. Rose nodded and Indego asked if they could do it at her house and Rose nodded again. She never had friends come over so she was very excited.
“Wow! This house is amazing.” Lavender shouted in excitement which made Rose blush. She pulled her new friends into her room where her cat Princes and her dog Rascal were sitting down. The friends started to think of something to write about and how to start for their school project. All of the friends weren't exactly good at writing and started to doubt that their group.
“Maybe we won’t be able to do this. We have such different personalities.” sighed Lilac. They all agreed and decided to go home.

Suddenly they heard two voices from behind.
“Sometimes friends can change your life.” You don't need to have the same strengths and same weaknesses and the same personalities. All you need are your friends to be there for you. If you give up on your friendship, who will comfort you when you're sad? Who will help you when you need help? If you are different you need to stay together.”

The voices stopped when suddenly the girls got an idea. They wrote about four friends with different personalities and how nothing can come through their friendship. They giggled and ran through the door confident that they would win forgetting about the voice behind them.
The cat and dog winked at each other.

“Our work is done Rascal.” Princes meowed confidently. “Yep.” Rascal barked.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!