Bad Idea...

One afternoon two friends were at Jessica's house. Jessica likes to explore old places. Olivia likes scary stuff but Luke just likes to stay at home. After eating their dinner, Jessica thought it would a good idea to go to the abandoned carnival near her house. Jessica and Olivia wanted to go but Luke said it was a bad idea. After Jessica and Oliva talked him into going, he agreed to go. After walking for 20 minutes they finally found the carnival and climbed the gates to get inside.

After getting past the gates they started exploring. Jessica and Olivia climbed over rides while Luke played ball games. Suddenly the tall black gates slammed closed. Five weird things started chasing Olivia, Jessica and Luke all around the carnival. “They are clowns,” Olivia said in a panicked voice.” What do we do?” Luke said in a scared voice.
The three kids ran around the carnival trying to escape the clowns they found a spot to hide and waited there until the clowns left, but they never did.

Suddenly an old wrinkled yellow piece of paper dropped from the tall roof. The note said: Do the following task, number one: steal the clown's hair. “Okay, Jessica you go steal that clown's hair, he is just over there.” Olivia said. ”Run Jessica.” Luke said in a scared voice. “Okay done.” Jessica said in a tired voice. Just then the gates started to open.
“Run.” all three of the kids said. They started to run to the gates and it just closed before they could make it out. ”Did you think you only needed to do one task to get out?” a mysterious voice said. “What do we have to do now?” Luke said. ”Olivia, you have to climb the tall rock climbing wall.” the mysterious voice said. “Olivia, you can do it,” Luke said in an excited voice. Olivia made it all the way up to the top and came back down to see that the gates were open. ”Yes, run, the gates have opened.” Jessica said in a happy voice.

“ We made it out. It is almost morning, we need to run home.” Luke said. When they made it home they went into Jessica's room and started talking about how crazy that adventure was. The next day they went to school and told all their friends about their adventure but their friends did not believe them.

On the way back home the three kids had to walk past the carnival and they wanted to see if the clowns were still there.

But there was nothing there, until….

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!