The Magic Carpet And My Einstein Mind

One night I woke up in the early morning. I saw a shining carpet in my small bathroom. I was so curious, and, in that excitement, I touched it. Suddenly it flew out of my house and surprisingly I was on it.

The magic carpet brought me to a magical red planet called “mars. “The temperature was extremely hot. I was getting dehydrated. I was eagerly wondering for water. Luckily, I found a water park. The water park has a free entry, so I went inside and drank some water. I found the telescope and saw no other country or places nearby. I felt very lonely.

Next morning strange, people came to the water park. They were aliens. They invited me to play with them. I was having so much fun sitting on the rides with my new friends. The best ride of all was the black hole ride. Once you inside black hole rides, it takes you to another planet, far
from mars. It feels like you are teleporting. When I was on the rides, I felt that 2 hours passed however, when I came back to mars, I noticed that it was only 2 minutes had passed.

Suddenly I realized I lost my magical carpet. I was scared how will I go home? Then I used my Einstein mind. I sat into the black hole ride. When it was passing near my house I jumped and landed safely on my cozy bed.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!