David The Mouse

One day David the mouse set out on a journey to find a new home. He scuttled across the highway, he crept past a grey cat and backstroked across a lake. It was getting foggy. There was a house in the distance that David sprinted towards. David pulled a leaf over him and waited for the fog to clear. Finally the fog cleared. When David went around the corner of the house he saw a fierce black cat. The cat turned around. David darted towards the cat. The cat tried to catch David but David was too quick. Then David found a pet store. David built a magnificent millionaire mouse mansion. Luckily, David also lived next to a supermarket so he got fed every day but there was one problem there were cats and dogs in the pet store. David decided that he would stay. The next day it was raining David sprinted to the supermarket and stole some cheese. When David was back home it was raining harder than ever so David sat down, turned the tv on and ate some cheese. Then David prepared for a flood. David walked up stairs and into a portal, he was in mouse ville. The village was infested with mice. David noticed something mysterious. Then David heard sirens, he turned and saw a rat that had a big bag full of cash. In the other paw were car keys, he dropped the car keys and shoved the bag in the boot then the rat got in the car and drove off. David chased after the dirty black car, he turned and saw a formula 1 car so he jumped in and drove after the rat. A few minutes later David was right behind the rat, he leaped out of the f1 car and landed on the roof of the dirty black car. David smashed the window of the car. The rat was fed up with David. David grabbed the rat and threw him out the window then he stopped the car. David jumped off the car. Soon the police had arrested the rat. After all the action David went home.
The End

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!