The Magic Chair

Once upon a time on one gloomy day there lived a bear named Lucy. She lived in a very colourful, decorated cave. Lizzie loved to go on long walks in the forest next to her cave. One day, when she was walking she found a chair with wings and decided to sit in it. All of a sudden the chair started flying with Lucy on the chair. Lucy was terrified and was holding onto the Chairs arms as hard as she possibly could and closed her eyes.When she opened them she was in an enchanted forest on unicorn island. She saw flowers butterflies, waterfalls and everything she ever loved. Lucy was walking around and saw an animal that has a bird body and a dog face! The animal walked up to Lucy and said "HI my name is Burp!" Burp showed Lucy around the island . Lucy didn't know this but there was an asteroid coming and she was about to find out. Lucy got to see the Unicorn Castle and she was stoked. Lucy talked to the unicorns she just found and one unicorn said " we need you there is an asteroid coming, and you're the only person who can stop it".Lucy said that she had done it before, and she knows what to do. Lucy ran to Asteroid Mania and she got the necklace that can give her powers to stop the astroid, but she knew it wasn't enough, so she sang this song. Asteroid go away, Metal girl come right now. Metal girl came out of the ground and Metal girl went with Lucy so they could fly up and and explode the astroid.They sang another song to get bombs."Bombs bombs bombs it's time to explode, let's save the world". And so the bombs feel right into their hands and they put the bombs on the asteroid, BUT a zombie came and threw them off the asteroid. The Asteroid grew and got stronger so they got poisonous flowers and put them on the zombie and the zombie fell to his death.Metal girl and Lucy grabbed a big bear bomb and put it on the asteroid. The asteroid exploded into microscopic bits. Metal girl and Lucy saved the world everyone cheered. The chair flew back to Lucy's home And Lucy stayed to live on Unicorn Island and they all lived happily ever after.
The End

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!