Superfish

One sunny Monday morning, Charlotte and Mummy were at their usual beach having races in the glistening water. A few hours later, a sneaky silent shark approached them. Charlotte and Mummy felt a bolt of lightening shock through them. What were they going to do? Luckily, Charlotte quickly remembered her superpower, Superfish. She discovered it when she was swimming in a magical, glowing pool. She was swimming and suddenly she started to go faster than any human had swam before. She knew what to do! Charlotte screamed, "hold my hand!", Mummy screeched, "ok!". Charlotte immediately transformed into Superfish and they were on shore as quick as a flash! Mummy was so confused, "what just happened?". Charlotte smiled, "I'll explain everything on the way home" ...

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!