Missing

Detective Brody and George were the greatest detectives around. Solving kidnappings and homicides. One day during a donut store robbery George found something. “Hey Brody, I think this is the robber’s bag that he used,” he exclaimed. “Good that’s evidence. Make sure to use gloves so you don’t get your fingerprints on it,” Brody replied. As George picked it up with his clear white gloves a speeding garbage truck came and hit George. Brody swore he would find the person who killed George, it was also then he became the most determined detective ever. The other detectives checked all the security cameras and the number plate but could not find anything.
A young girl was kidnapped, Brody was put on the case with his old friend Dave. They met up with her parents and older sister, the mum cried, “OUR GIRL WAS TAKEN BY A MYSTERIOUS MAN!” The dad came out of the kitchen saying, “I think we know where he went.” They all get in their cars and sped off to the local airport and into a hanger. They quickly get in the parent’s private jet being flown by a twenty-year-old named Gibbs.
As they are flying in the misty air, suddenly out of nowhere the right engine blew up sending them into the mist. “In case of loss of oxygen, please place ZZZZ!!!” the speaker was going crazy, just as Gibbs said everything will be okay, they smashed into a massive tree. CRUNCH! Everyone woke up to “WE WILL WE WILL ROCK YO…….” The mum yelled out to Gibbs, but she did not get a reply. Dave woke up and saw petrol about to fall into the FIRE surrounding them.
SWOOSH! BOOM! They were saved, the man who had saved them was unknown. He made them follow him to a secret cave where he told them that he was an old detective named Ryan Reynolds. He also told them that their daughter shall be a sacrifice to the Lava God and the only way to get to her is through a temple. They rush there and do the very difficult obstacles required to get through.
As they climb out the now erupting volcano, the mum super quickly ran and saved her daughter just as the Lava God came out. As Dave and Brody fight off the tribe named Haka Maka, the god started destroying all the trees and people. Then suddenly lava came flying out, Ryan Reynolds said he would jump in to save them. He jumped in, but it was too late. It did not work, the God was about to kill them all.
BOOOOOM!!! A missile came and destroyed the god, the Navy had arrived and started shooting the tribe, a random helicopter came and got them out of there... As they were arriving back home Jack saw a stack of money fall out of Dave’s pocked that said, “kill George Dave then Brody.” Brody asked Dave about it. He said his real name was Jack and he was hired to kill the three detectives. Brody decided to throw Jack in prison over multiple charges. Dave and George’s funerals were held when Brody got back. Brody resigned and ended up becoming a mechanic.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!