Skinny Legs

Once upon a time there was a spider called Skinny legs, he was a very good boy and loved his grandparents a lot. One day he was very happy because his Grandmother Spider and Grandfather Spider were coming over to his house. He was very excited as he knew they would have lots of fun together. When his grandparents came to his house, they all had lots of yummy food that Skinny legs mum had made and then it was dessert time. For dessert they had yummy waffles with vanilla ice-cream topped with fresh strawberries and loads of chocolate syrup. After having the dessert they played hide and seek together, they all got very tired and it was time for Grandmother Spider and Grandfather Spider to go. So, they gave Skinny legs a big hug and kissed him goodbye. Skinny legs felt very sad because he didn’t want this beautiful day to end and he knew he would miss his grandparents a lot. But the grandparents had to go. Skinny legs started to cry. His grandparents promised him that from this day on they would come to his house on every weekend and that they will have lots of fun together. This made Skinny legs incredibly happy and now his weekends are the best ever!
The end

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!