Time Machine

The time travelling machine

Bang! ‘What was that’ cried Jack ‘I was just doing one last check of the time travelling machine’ muttered Max ‘well now that I know it is ready let’s get in’ added Max ‘no way I am coming’ declared Jack ‘please’ cried Max ‘ fine’ answered Jack reluctantly. ‘Let’s go time travelling’ cried Max “ok” muttered Jack ‘final countdown 3..2..1 blast off!’ replied Max .

‘Behold the end of the world’ cried a mad man ‘I am prophet James added the mad man ‘where are we’ questioned Max ‘the time of Antonine plague’ replied jack ‘well I’ve heard things and I don’t want to get Antonine plague so let’s get out of here’ cried Max ‘ok’ replied Jack ‘3..2..1 Blast off! added Jack ‘wait before you say where we are I think it is time of yellow fever 1600-1900’ affirmed Max ‘mosquito run!’ cried Jack ‘press the time travelling button’ added Jack.

‘oh no the mosquito’ cried Max ‘blood blood I’m dead!’cackled Max ‘no!!!’ cried Jack ‘the mosquito is going away’ replied Max ‘but I thought you were dead’ added Jack ‘no I just fooled the mosquito and you’ replied Max. ‘Hey’ protested Jack ‘Well let’s get out of here 3..2..1 Blast off!’Cried Max crash! ‘what did you do?!!’cried Max ‘I didn’t do anything’ replied Jack ‘why yes you did’ added Max ‘and now we are stuck in the future!!!!!!!!!’cried Max.

‘Oh look there’s a time travelling machine shop’ reassured Jack
‘oh yeah c’mon’ added Max’ ‘I got it’ replied Jack. ‘I wonder why it’s for free’ added Max ‘well let’s go’declared Max ‘press the button on 1 okay 3..2..1 now!’cried Max ‘Finally 2015’ added Jack ‘well, you know that the time travelling machine shop was right next to us the answer was right under our noses’ proclaimed Max ‘true’.
‘Well we better get some sleep for school’ stated Jack ‘okay, yeah let’s go to sleep’ replied Jack.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!