The Big Holiday

Excellence Award in the 'The Inside Story 2020' competition

The big holiday
One day there was a boy named Rony. Rony was ten years old. He had a sister named Lilly. Lilly was four years old. Lilly and Rony were so good so there parents decided to take them on a big holiday. Parents were telling the children we are going on a holiday. Lilly and Rony were so excited. They were jumping up and down with excitement. They were playing nicely together in there room.
Then it was the day to go on a holiday. They all went to the airport and they got on the plane. They sat on their seat and put on their seat belt. Then the plane was starting to fly up in the blue sky thru the clouds. It took a long time to get there. It took more than few hours to get there. Then finally they got there. Lilly and Rony took a rest because they were so tired. When they woke up they ate breakfast. Then they played outside for a while. Then Lilly and Rony came inside and they played with their toys they brought with them. After that they ate lunch. Their lunch was pizza. After a while they ate pasta for dinner. Lilly and Rony said the pasta was very yummy. They stayed there for few days. It felt like very little holiday. Then it was the day to go back to their house.
Lilly and Rony were so happy. Lilly and Rony ran off to play with their toys. They got bored playing with their toys. They told their parents. Then they went to the shop to buy more toys. When they got to the shop they went into the shop. Rony found a stress bomb but he did not get that because he already had it. Then Lilly found something to. It was a Barbie doll but she did not get that as well because she did not like it. Then Rony found a toy that he wanted and it was a toy gun. And then Lilly found a toy too. It was shopkins. Then they got so happy. Then they went home. It was almost night time so they went to sleep. Both of them were so excited to get new toys. They woke up so early, finished there morming routine so they can play with the toys they bought.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!