My Adventures With Annebelle

Once there was a horse named Annebelle and she was a caramel colour. She does what I ask her to and comforts me. She is soft and is great company. I live in a house with a big backyard and in that big backyard the stables are housed where the horses live.

One day I went for a ride with my best friend Elle. Elle is a rider who is very kind, short and has blonde hair. All of a sudden it started to rain! Elle spotted some bush land and started to go in for shelter. I quickly followed.

Elle started to get thirsty, but her water bottle was empty. She saw a lake so she said “I’m going to get some water, I’ll catch up with you later”. “Ok” I said and kept going. I went about 500 meters away until I got to a dead end. I turned around. All of a sudden the bushes had grown over the gap I just went through, trapping me in.

I tried to call out loudly to see if there was a response. I heard nothing, so I tried again, but there was still no response. I sat on Annabelle and started to think harder than before about how to get out of this place. Then a bird dropped a message. It said, touch the tree that has a heart shape on the trunk of the tree.

I looked around and found a tree with a heart on the trunk. Annebelle and I went over to the tree and touched it and suddenly I heard the sound of the bush going all back to normal. Annabelle and I rode quickly back to find Elle at the lake. “Quick Elle, let’s go” I yelled and we raced out of the bush. Wow what an adventure!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!