James Smith And The Alien Hunt

James Smith was in class with his friends Ben Rogers and Sam Wells. They were with Professor Strolepass, she was charming and the head of their group. On opposite side was Samuel Ganger with his friends Kober Ghoster and Slotter Wang. Samuel was boasting about his pen which was high above him because of his spell work. The bell rang and everyone started to pack their stuff in a flash of seconds to go to their next class. "let's go quickly before Charlie comes," whispered James to his friends.
Charlie was Professor Strolepass's assistant, he used to keep watch on students. "Quickly lets hurry to the narrow class, Slinger's," spoke Sam in an undertone, "you know his abnormal behaviour."Professor Slinger was James' and his friends least favourite teacher who use to teach history. There was such a stampede that they were late after all. When they arrived in the compact classroom they could see the hideous face of Samuel. In luck, Professor Slinger wasn't here yet. A-L-I-E-N "What was that noise?" James. "Yeah it seemed weird," replied Ben. The peculiar noise was ceaseless. Although the noise was increasing, everyone was deaf.
The months passed by and the winter arrived. The grass was welcoming the snow comfortably. "Icelanger," spoke James pointing his flasher at the window." Finally the freezer is out of my way," exclaimed Ben. Meanwhile, Samuel was spitting out all his results to the school. "Quickly lets go down to the delicious feast, my tummy is rumbling mad," quoted Sam happily. As the rumbling of feet were scurrying down the microphone rang aloud. "All students to go back to their group rooms because of a girl's death," came a stiff voice.
"Hey guys lets go to the staff room when everybody leaves" James assured in a whisper. It took a long time to get the people out of the way so they were thinking of a new plan then Ben got an astounding idea. "Stogerface!" he yelled pointing his bright flasher at all the people in the room. "Quickly, to the staff room," stated James. When they arrived, they heard a voice clear as crystal. " This means that the alien is attacking again," croaked Professor Hister. Ben's voice broke in ," I know were the alien lives, they live in the curtain lobby. "That explains everything, that was the sound in history class and that's why curtain lobby is always blocked so lets go to curtain lobby," replied James. In front of them was standing a gargantuan alien with drool dripping and one massive eye.
"Attack!" yelled James. The scholars ran like they were running a marathon but as they hit the surface they fell to the ground. The boys fought with all they had but the ferocious object never seemed to stop. "You will never win!" taunted the alien. "Yes we will!"Stormed back Ben. "Guys that alien is defeating us because it has a projector that's how we always fail, so you distract the alien and I will take over the rest," James uttered. So Ben and Sam went to distract the alien which worked perfectly. Suddenly James burst out pointing his flasher and yelled ,"Extrabock!"and right after that he again yelled ,"Vastakill!" The Professor Hister spoke," wow you managed to do all of this and the girl is still alive, for this we will have a celebration.".

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!