The Stolen Car

The lost car

One day there was a man who was driving to KFC to celebrate the purchase of his new car. He was incredibly happy as he had finally bought his dream car. When he went into KFC, he forgot to lock his car and the car caught the eye of a thief. The thief really liked the car that the poor proud owner had just bought and immediately decided to steal it. The thief quickly realized that he would not be able to start the car without the car keys. The thief then went to look for the owner of the car and realized a man coming towards the car. He quickly hid behind the car and just as the poor owner was about to open the car door he came from behind the man and knocked him straight to the ground and took off in the owner’s precious possession. The thief then drove off all the way from Canberra to Sydney. No one came to the rescue of the poor owner of the car and he laid unconscious for hours. When he regained consciousness, he could not believe his eyes, his precious possession was gone, and no one came to his rescue. He was incredibly sad and disheartened. He went straight to the police station and the cops started looking around the entire city for his car, but they found nothing. The police started looking around the whole Australia still they had found nothing , but then one day when the thief had come back to Sydney and the poor owner was walking on the streets, he saw his car but when the thief came out he tried to cover the license plate but it was too late the owner had already identified his car and had called the cops. The cops came and took the thief away and locked him up for good. The owner was so happy that he got his car back. Now the owner never forgets to lock his car and whenever he opens his car door, he makes sure that he first looks over his shoulder to make sure that there is no one behind him.

The end.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!