A Night To Remember

It was the 2/10/19 and it was around 3.00-4.00 am and I woke up but nobody else was up so I decided to let them sleep so I went on my iPad.

Time passed and I got thirsty so I put down my iPad to go get a drink but before I got up something magical happened. So a couple of days ago my kitten had died but I had to be happy because I had to go to a party the next day. After the party I cried and I did for at least the next week I was devastated.

When I got off my iPad I had seen my kitten as a ghost!!! He had jumped onto the table onto me. I tried to pick him up but he disappeared. I cried but I cried happy tears because I then knew he is here and always will be watching me and my family.

(Thank you this is a true story)

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!