The Magical Biscuits

“Woof!! Woof!!!” “Benji, Bella compose yourself I’m stopping by Coles to buy your food. That’s when I get a notification, ‘Do you want your dog to be hydrated and lose hunger? Then this is the right brand for you.’
Nice, I think I should switch brands 50% water 50% food this product is available at Woolworths. I rushed to get my keys to go to Woolworths, I was so excited I can’t even remember if I locked my front door! “Oh well the dogs will look after the house” I sighed. I arrived at Woolworths I was searching for 30 minutes I couldn’t see it in my sight. I checked my messages again “Yep definitely at the right store.” A worker came rushing out of the back of the store - bang!!! My ankle twisted I went down so fast my head banged on the floor.
I blacked out, all I remember is that clumsy worker “I didn’t catch your name I’m Benjamin.”
“Janae” I gasped. The pain was unbearable everywhere hurt.
“I’m sorry what were you looking for?”
“This dog food that keeps your dog hydrated and kills the hunger.”
“Oh, I was taking it to the shelves how many do you want?”
“Two please.”
“Once again, I’m sorry I’m giving it to you for free I hurt you badly, you broke your leg and cracked your head open.”
“Thank you so much.”
After I got out of hospital the next day, I rushed home to feed my dogs. Grabbing the dog bowls, I tipped it in “I’m so ready for my dogs to be hydrated and the hunger to be killed.” I was eating I hear this loud noise “Benji, Bella…?” My neighbour’s house is getting destroyed I don’t know how!!! Benji and Bella have gone missing I rushed outside to find giant dogs!!! Wait!!! Where are Benji and Bella?? That IS Benji and Bella! I searched up how to make your dog go back to its normal size if it gets turned into a giant dog, but nothing was showing up. I just had a great idea, where is the packet? I saw the garbage truck. “STOP” I screamed!
“Sorry what are you talking about?”
“Well I placed something in the bin by accident can I get it out?”
“I’m sorry but I already put it in the truck.”
“Ahhhh I need to go to the shop to buy another packet so I can read the back.” Yet again I raced to get my keys like a crazy person. When I arrived at Woolworths, I got the packet and quickly got out of there before Benjamin starts a conversation. My house is about to be destroyed by Benji noo!!! “Benji” I yelled begging him not to step on the house. It said that water helps turn back to normal size, so I call them around the back where they tread into the pool and ZAP into normal size dogs.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!