The Perfect City

Somewhere out there, in the twisting wilds of the world, is the perfect city.
The perfect city has no crime, and thus no police. The perfect city has no need for fire fighters because the perfect city has no fires or disasters.
The perfect city needs no cleaners or maids or garbage men, the perfect city is always sparkling clean from top to bottom.
The perfect city needs no electricians or repairmen, nothing breaks in the perfect city.
There are no politics in the perfect city, in the perfect city everyone gets along as equals.
There are no banks in the perfect city, for in the perfect city no man would be too rich or too poor.
There is no pollution in the perfect city, the perfect city is self-sustaining.
There is no traffic in the perfect city, the roads are always clear.
There are no bars in the perfect city.
There are no dumps in the perfect city.
There are no slums in the perfect city.
There are no graveyards in the perfect city.
… why are there no people in the perfect city?

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!