Black Goo

There is a boy, but he is not very nice.
There is a house, on a hill, that holds a dark secret.
There is an ancient fountain of black goo, as warm as sun sizzling on your fingertips.
There is a deep interest, harvested deep beneath the cruel boy’s brain.
There is an enigma surrounding the house, but not everyone knows it.
There is a deep desire to venture into the house, from the boy.
There is great fear coming from the house, as the boy enters through its grimy doors.
There is a powerful wisdom, seeping through the fountain of goo.
There is an urging worry of fear from the heart of the house.
There is a crack of lightning that plummets through the house.
There is a shriek of fear from the wicked boy, as well as the house.
There is a brief silence and then mourning.
Then.
There is no more.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!