If I Could Turn Back Time

Constant screaming and yelling, sleepless nights, melancholia, this was my life.
I am a depressed insomniac. Every day my parents grow further apart. Ongoing screaming is all I hear each and everyday. Although sometimes I do wonder to myself how and why did my life end up like this? Before the countless arguing and hatred, my parents and I were inseparable. We used to call ourselves the three musketeers. Saturday was our special day. On saturdays we would have family movie nights, play boardgames and share a delectable large strawberry milkshake. Nowadays all my parents seem to do is scream and show hostility towards each other. It feels so surreal, like my life has taken a major leap in the wrong direction. If I could only turn back time and re- live the joyous moments where laughter filled the room. But I know truly deep down in my heart and soul those untroubled days will never come again.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!