Fall Of The Zombies

This story is dedicated to my closest friends, Liam, Mikylah, Cooper, Ollie and Jesse. This is for you guys.

Liam Woods, was 15 years old, he was a genius, he was good looking and he was very athletic,
On a cold groggy day in July, His had invited a few friends over to play soccer, but as Ethan and Liam looked out the window, at the mud, rain and fog, they realized that wasn't going to happen.
They couldn't go home, because of the storm, so Mikylah, Liam, Cooper, Ethan, Ollie and Jesse, sat down in front of Liam's smart tv and they watched some anime, They clicked play on Attack on Titan and as they were watching the power cut, they could hear the sounds of a lot of footsteps and the vibrations travelling through the floors, when the power came back and Ethan opened the blinds he found a zombie staring back at him through the glass. He screamed, mortified of what was happening... the zombies were touching people and turning them into zombies! The worst part: They weren't following COVID rules, not social distancing is bad, So Ethan walked out to the main zombie and said: "Hey, you ghouls aren't following COVID restrictions." and the zombie said "Oops, sorry, my bad, we will try to spread out, but how do we turn humans into zombies without touching them?" Ethan thought for a moment "I don't know, maybe just find something else to do." He replied.
"Okay, fair enough." the zombie said, " So anyway... Have you seen the latest episode of Attack on Titan?"
Ethan began to like the zombie, "No, we were watching but the power cut when you all rocked up."
"Oh, sorry buddy, we didn't mean to."
"Nah it's alright."
Ethan Invited the zombie and his zombie best friend inside, "Hey guys, this is Zombee and Zombeena."
The group was speachless.
"Have you all seen the new episode of attack on titan?" Zombee said.
"Welcome to the group!" Ollie shouted.
On that day began a friendship between zombies and humans began, and when one zombie came out and said: "Get the humans!"
All of them laughed at him because, they liked humans now. They liked human food, human drinks, human inventions, especially cars, so it's not uncommon to see a zombie in a car dancing to "Barbie Girl"

The End

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!