I know a girl whose best friend is jail.

“Now class” said Mrs Walsh. “What?” snapped Rhianna, the devil in class. She was always rude to everyone! No wonder she had no friends! She always has loved red and hated blue. “I will have show and tell. Any volunteers?”
“Oh, me!” yelled Rhianna bouncing up and down on her bum with her hand in the air. “OK. Rhianna, you can go first.”
“Lucky, OK, well over the weekend I, the luckiest person in all of devil high got a lucky tattoo!” she said excitedly! The class mound because she was always bragging to the school that she was the luckiest. “Thankyou Rhianna. OK here’s what’s for homework. You have an assiment! It is due four days from now!”Mrs Walsh snapped to the class. “I hope you know all your other three assiments are due in three days! Now, plan your diaries for homework this week and it’s due on Friday second of March. Any late assiments will get detention for two months lunch time!” said Mrs Walsh. Btttthhhhing! “Class dismissed!” yelled Mrs Walsh.

“I’m going to get the tickets to the devils concert!” Rhianna muttered under her breath.

“What! No tickets!” yelled Rhianna that night. “I will breathe fire at you now!” yelled Rhianna. “AHOOH!” There you found this hairless man lying on the ground DEAD!
“I need to call the police!” a girl named Amy said. She was waiting in line for the tickets. 000.
“Hello may I help you?” the telephone operator said. “Yes, I need to speak with the police.” Amy said into her phone. “Witch one?” the lady asked
“Any!” replied Amy starting to get nervous.
“I will get the boss.” Said the lady
“Thankyou” Amy replied
“Hello boss of the devil house police here can I help you?” a stern voice said on the phone
“Yyes, a man here at devil ticket master just got killed by RHIANNA DEVIL!” her voice shook as she spoke. “I will come straight away.”
Click.
“Right Amy you’re about to d…”
“Hold it right there Rhianna!”Said the police officer sternly. “You’re coming to jail!”
“No I’m not!” She yelled at him. He grabbed her by the wrist and pulled her to the police car.
“Yes!” They all whispered excitedly.

“You can’t do this!” Rhianna Screamed at him. The police ignored her and threw her in jail. She kicked and screamed quite a bite, but eventually she fell asleep.

“AHHHOW!” yourned Rhianna.
Time to escape! Rhianna thought. Right! How to escape? Auh? Um? Of course! She thought. How did I get in here? By fire! I will melt the bars down! “Ready set Ahoooh! Yes Free!” Rhianna wisped to her self. She crept out of the place and rushed home. “Oh no! Those assiments were due two days ago!

The day later she went to the school and left there on the dot.

One year later…
Rhianna had 1 baby girl Melissa!

One year later…
“Let me out of jail!”


FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!