Kidnapped

“Stop Olivia come back don’t go” but it was too late she had gone deep into the forest far away from her home. “What have I done?” sobbed her mother”I shouldn't have yelled at her like that.” We will have to go look for her now because it will be dark soon “. So the whole family went out into the forest to look for her. It was getting dark and they had hoped to find her by now but they could not. It started to rain. There was lightning and they had to find shelter. They found shelter but not Olivia.

In the morning it was sunny and they could hear Olivia’s voice. Her mother sat up and looked outside.”Olivia’ she cried ‘you're safe I thought we would never find you.’’Mum stop it and listen some people are burning down the forest and we have to stop them.” But her mum said “we can't, it is too dangerous now let's go home.''And Olivia had no choice but to follow her mother. The next day when it was about two in the morning she packed a bag. She went outside and followed a trail to the place she last saw the people that were burning down the forest.

As soon as Olivia's mother woke up she went to Olivia’s room. When she saw that Olivia had gone she hurried to wake the others up. So they could start packing a bag to go into the forest. “Olivia Olivia where are you?” Then they saw why she wanted to stop them. Almost all of the forest was gone. After staring at the forest for a while they heard screaming and they saw Olivia getting taken away into the truck after that they drove it away. Her mother told the family to go home and that tomorrow they would go and find her.

Meanwhile Olivia had been shoved into a truck struggling to get out of it. “ Let me out let me out” she screamed as the truck driver was going into a dark tunnel. The tunnel led them to an underground place where they put Olivia into a cage.Then the driver said to Olivia “ You might want to stay out of trouble little girl this is not your business.” At the house they were packing to go to the underground tunnel. They packed rope, food and water.

Soon they were at the working site and they followed a truck into the underground tunnel to find Olivia. They saw all of the wood from the trees that they cut down.

Then they saw the cage with Olivia in it . Then Olivia saw her family “Mummy!” she whispered .”Soon they were walking towards the cage and found the keys on the bench and went over to the cage and opened it. They went home and Olivia told the whole story and her mother said “ that must have been an adventure.”

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!