Year7 Camp

as I was packing for camp my mum said have you got everything tyler. yes, I said as I put the last thing into my bag. ok then let’s go to school. tyler said the teacher. hear I said darnel said the teacher hear said darnel okay whoever managed to get there notice get your bag and put it into the bus and get on to the bus.

on the bus, I was on my I pad playing Minecraft then suddenly the bus broke down but luckily no one was hurt and once we were at the camp we did the raft building then we did archery and I got an arrow into the blue bit then we had lunch hay! tyler said my friend we are in the same cabin once we had lunch we had free time so I played Minecraft.

after that we did canoeing than we had dinner and then we had more free time then I realised we had wifi so I watched youtube then we went to the campfire where we had smores and hot chocolate and we sang campfire songs then we went to bed and we talked then we went to sleep.

once we had breakfast we went to the giant swing after that we went to the high ropes coarse then we went to the box stacking after that we had lunch and we had more free time then did the giant swing then we had the rest of the day off. then after dinner, we had marshmallows then we went to bed.

in the morning we had breakfast we packed up and left after lunch on the way back I played my I pad on charged and then the bus broke down again once it was fixed after a few kilometres the bus nerly ran out of gas but we had anouth ot get to a gas station and then we were asked what would you like to get from macdonalds and i asked for 24 macnagits and chips and a blueberry fanter so that was what i got and i ate it all o the way back to school once we got to school it was nearly time to go home so we said bye to the teachers and went home and i said to mum it was the best camp ever I want these last 3 days to happen again.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!