Kid’s Point Of View Of Corona Virus...

Excellence Award in the 'The Write Note 2021' competition

2020 is the year I never want to remember, this is why it felt like my whole life changed.
Firstly, I was going to have my first ever sleepover party but because of Corona Virus it got cancelled only a few days before. I WAS DEVASTATED!
Secondly, I couldn’t go to shops I’d even forgotten what the shops looked like it had been that long since I had been. We were only allowed to exercise for 1 hour a day, it felt like I didn’t have any freedom! Life was tough and scary not knowing when this would be all over. I remember saying to my parents “I just want Corona Virus to go away” because I felt sad.
Finally, we weren’t even allowed to go to school, schools were shut, students had to do online learning. That’s something I did not like and never want to do again. All I wanted to do was get back into my classroom with my teacher and friends. The day Dan Andrew’s announced that all children were allowed to go back to school, I felt like my life was getting back to normal. I was so excited to see my friends and have some normal life back.
I chose to write about Corona Virus because I felt like adults weren’t the only ones who struggled through Corona Virus as kids had it tough too and I want everyone to know that.
Thank you for reading this.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!