Farmer Jo's Sheep

I have grown up my whole life to be a farmer. I have lived on this farm my whole life. I started my first job as a farmer. Lenny was already out on the paddock. Lenny was a policeman. I walked over to him. He had a worried look on his face. Lenny said that a sheep had gone missing. “It went into the forest” shouted Lenny. “Forest” I said being very confused. “That’s a mountain.” “Oh” said Lenny. “Well let's go get it.” “You can't” said Lenny. “That’s illegal, you'll get a fine.” “So, what” I said. “I'm a police officer dad, I'll give you a fine.”
Then Harry came out to the paddock. We stopped talking about the sheep immediately. Then we went to Harry. “Hi” shouted Harry across the paddock. Harry was my other son. He was a ten-year-old boy that I home schooled.
The next day I went to the police to see if I could get permission to go into the mountain. It took several hours to get permission to go into the mountain to get back my sheep, but they gave me permission.
Today we are going into the mountain to get back my sheep. I told Harry about the sheep. His face went red with rage then we went to the mountain and started looking for the sheep. We have been out here for a while now with no sign of the sheep. It has been nearly a whole day now and we have not found the sheep.
It’s the next day and we went to find the sheep but this time we had Lenny. We went to the mountain. It has been several hours again but we found it sitting behind a tree and we made it back to the farm with the sheep safely under our arms.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!