Keeping Up With The Petersons

“Hey Peters, hope you're doing awesome today so get ready for some fun! Today we are going to play a prank on my mum, Cathie,” vocalized Natasha.” CUUUUUT” screeched an angry man/monster from the other side of the room. The red-faced man spoke again, “Nat, oh Nat you need to empathise your words more." “Well I am so sorry Dad that I am a better actor than you, that I had to get put in the director’s position. Oh boohoo” answered Natalie. “Everyone… just take the day off."

Nat was very confused. They needed to get a video in by Thursday and today was Tuesday. Tomorrow she is homeschooling all day, so obviously, her dad and the producers are just going to lie and say, “Oh Nat’s unfortunately not here today. She is a bit sick”. Now she feels frustrated. When will her Dad and Mum realise that she is their kid. She belted into the car with a new energy called EXCITEMENT. Rodger, her baby brother was back! Natasha has forgotten her brother's birthday! He was officially a teenager. Which reminded her she was getting her sweet 16 CAR tomorrow!!!! A customised Rolls Royce!!! Sleek, modern, white lining with a hint of golden specs! Natasha's parents were divorced and they found it really hard to talk to each other. But they have to work with each other, AND LIVE.

Nat arrived home, her parents were fighting. Two straight days without peace. She tiptoed right past them, somehow they didn't see! Up the 6 flights of stairs, finally opening her door to jump straight into her bed. Natasha started to cry. So gentle, so calm but so worried. Her parents were never happy. She pondered when was the last time she was happy? She thought maybe yesterday but no.... maybe 3 years ago. When they didn't even have their show. She needed to run away, she was old enough to get a job. YES, she would run away from her 81 million dollar mansion. She packed her Gucci bags and scurried down the 6 flights of stairs to the ground level, forgetting that she has 5 elevators that she could of gone down. But she just wanted to get out of her disgusting life. She accidentally bumped something off one of her 16 kitchen tables. It was her mummys credit card! She packed it and continued to scurry out of the mansion.

As she sprinted out of the yard, she thought to herself where would she go? Then she thought again, what was she doing this for? If she ran away she would be 1- Probably be all over the news, 2- Be even sadder than she was before because she left her brother on his birthday.

Natasha slept in the pool shed. But she couldn't really get to sleep. The only thing that was on her mind was……….. Don't pee your pants. Thanks for reading episode 15 of Keeping up with the Petersons.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!