Farming Simulator 19

Damn it! I shouted. I couldn’t believe what was happening. A strange character had appeared in my Farming Simulator 19 game. The stranger zoomed past me in his Land Cruiser. He wasn’t supposed to be there. I leapt into my fast, green- striped Charger and chased him down. Suddenly he disappeared. I looked behind me and there he was, again! I pulled over to let him pass, but he stopped too. The stranger jumped out of his car and walked menacingly towards me. I zoomed off, skidding the tyres. I quickly sped away, looking back nervously.
I began cruising around, whilst frantically searching for the Land Cruiser. I decided to wait for him, so I hid behind some thick, prickly, purple bushes, on the side of the road. The stranger flew past, so I chased after him. I wasn’t going to let him destroy my house, my game or let him take all my hard-earned money!

This game of Cat and Mouse we were playing was getting me nowhere, so I decided to vote kick him out of the game. The mysterious and dangerous stranger, thankfully chose to leave without me losing anything. Now, I could happily play my Farm Simulator 19 in peace!

William Thomas Humphreys
Year 5

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!