Fantasy

In a kingdom of war, there lived a handsome prince and a precious princess in colossal castle. There were innumerable dilapidated houses around because of the eternal war.
"I can't live here! We must move! It is harrowing here! Dead people, blood, I can't stand it!" exclaimed the princess.
Everyone who lived in the castle whole-heartedly agreed.
The very next day, as fast as a cheetah, they packed and put all their owned into boxes. Slam the door shut behind them. Hopeful hopped into their car and transported to a new country to live.
"Here we are! Our new castle!", declared the prince. "How stunning!".
After seven months of living there, something peculiar happened. Knock! Knock!
"Hello?" stammered the princess timidly.
"Hello! I over heard that your name was...Carly?"
"Yes it is! How do you know?" requested the princess.
"The prince told me", replied the fairy, "This night is holding a ball and dancing parade! Would you like to come?"
"Yes please!", the princess happily replied.
They strolled through the emerald grass, over the river and over the hill to the enormous ball. As the harmonious music began, everybody started dancing. A beautiful swan, Carly had worn, blue transparent glass slippers, a puffy pink dress and a sapphire headband.
Over the moon, she met Mellisa, the cooking lady. Mellisa always makes magical marshmallows and mangos on Monday morning. Suddenly, in the corner of Carly's eye, she spotted a school of glaring glitter floating in the air towards her. Like a gazelle, she ran away and hid behind the food cart. Carly looked up..."I feel very tired...", as Carly's voice faded away, she fell on the floor as still as a statue.
Flip flop! Flip flop! Hastily, A frog with a shiny golden crown on its head hopped over.
The evil fairy had poured her poison into Carly's skin.
Just then he turned into an old wise wizard! He pulled out a leaf-shaped wand that was a glistening green.
"Oh please magic spell, make this true, make Carly's wishes all not doom" he chanted.
As fast as lightning, Carly's eyes opened.
"uhh? what's going on? It's so bright!" replied Carly like a sleep sloth.
But all that time, she had been speaking to herself. Miraculously, the wizard had vanished into thin air.
Ding, dong! As the clock struck twelve, it was time for Carly to head home.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!