Late To An Important Exam

It was 9:00 AM and I was only supposed to go at 8:00 AM. I was late but I was still called to the exam room. I was scared that I would fail. The teacher said “You have 9 minutes.” “But nine minutes is too short!” I said. The teacher gave me 2 full pages of math and writing. “Times up!” snapped the teacher. “I did nothing on my sheet!” I said. “No excuses,” said the teacher. I felt a shudder in my legs. I was just about to leap out of my seat to punch the teacher when the principal came in. “I heard excuses coming from this classroom.” said the principal. “Ok, let’s explain the expectations again. 1. No fighting. 2. No excuses 3. Be resilient 4. NO ABUSING! [What the teacher was doing]. Hey, exam teacher, you are getting EXPELLED! You were 1. Fighting, 2. Excusing, 3. Not resilient, 4.ABUSING! You were supposed to give them 1 hour! Not 9 mins,” said the principle. “But the kid was LATE!” said the exam teacher. “Well an exam is an exam and he can’t miss it. Go on this web to see what I like and dislike” [Website the Principle was telling the exam teacher to go on.] “P.S, I MADE IT! So it has all the things I like on it!” Yelled the principle. “So exam teacher! GO OUT OF THE SCHOOL!” shouted the principle. The exam teacher walked towards the school gate and swore. The police were waiting there. “Hey you, the school principal said you were 1. Fighting, 2. Excusing, 3. Not resilient, 4. ABUSING!” said the police. “Now get into the police van and you are in jail for 2 months and expelled. The exam teacher walked into the van and the police van drove out of sight. “Keep doing your exam for 1 hour then we will mark it”, exclaimed the principal. THE END!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!