Nazi Zombie

It was World War II on the front lines in Germany. It was dark and quiet and there was a thick fog and the soldiers could not see more than 5 meters then. Suddenly they were gun shot and then more and more. Then he saw a soldier standing still and then he asked are you ok the soldier said the other soldier just ground and then roared the soldier was so confused and then he drew his gun what’s wrong he said are you ok. Then he turned around then charged then he shot him but he was not down he shot again and again and again.
3 weeks later. The world is in chaos. It turns out that the Germans are making some sort of zombie!!!. And when the world found out they were outraged. But it did not stop Germany from making more and more now the whole world is infected and the survivors were starving. Some people killed my dad over a can of beans. Now I am on the run low on ammo and food, water and matches. 1 year later. So I have joined a group of survivors. We have at least 50 of us in the camp. But all of us are low on food. But water is not a problem because in the middle of the camp there is a big dam. But the food was a little bit better. We had a garden so we were doing well with the occasional zombie. 4 year later. So we think that the zombies have evolved. They are a lot, lot harder to kill and they are so much smarter than they were 4 years ago. Ok the camp is surrounded and it looks like it is the end of the camp and maybe me too. So they have broken the camp walls and everyone is dead but me I have climbed a big pole but they are climbing fast.
The End.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!