Falcon Kai Budgie Hugh Budgie Beau Vs Magpie Jeff And King Of Black Sharp Eyed Claw Black Cat

Once there was a falcon gliding, with his wings strong and fast. Then he pulled down, there was a budgie. Then the falcon said, “Oh sorry I didn’t see you.” Then the budgie said, “It’s ok.” The falcon encrusted himself he said “Hi, I’m Kai.” Then the budgie said “Hi, I’m Hugh.” Then the cat came “OH FLIP THE CAT! FLY AWAY!” They flew to Hugh’s home. Then they got food then falcon said “I sense something in the sky. Let’s check it out.” They did but they didn’t see anything just clouds. Then Kai saw something from a cloud he said, “Hey I see something follow me.” The budgie did then he said, “This looks like a secret bunker.” Then the magpie said “Well, well, well.” “Oh no you again but I thought you fell into the volcano once.” The magpie said, “Well I faked my death.” The falcon said “How?” Then the magpie said, “Let’s fight.” Kai said, “Hugh you beat up the magpie’s guards and I’ll take the magpie.” Then they defeated the magpie curse of magpies the last words are “I will return, I will return!!” Everything went back to normal then the price went back and homes waterfalls were sparkly again. The end???
Chapter 2 The Evil King of Black Eye, Sharp Clawed Cats
Kai and Hugh were getting food then a budgie ran over us. Then Kai said “Hey be careful.” The budgie said, “Oh sorry, I’m Beau Hugh’s friend.” “I’m Hugh’s friend,” said Kai. “Oh, ok can I be friends with you?” Beau asked. “Of course you can.” “Oh great, the cat, FLY AWAY.” They did fly to Hugh’s home. “Beau this is Hugh’s home.” “Wow nice” Beau said, “Wait I see something let’s check it out, ok?” “Well, well, well.” “Oh no king of cats and the magpie, but I thought you were dead.” “I faked it again.” “How? Let’s fight, Hugh you take the magpie, I’ll take the King, Beau you take the guards” they defeated them then they flew out to their home. “Alright” Hugh said, “I’ll make a bed for Beau later for now let’s go to the park and do parkour.”
Chapter 3 The Speed Boats
“Alright the speed boats and the jet skis should be here right now.” “Hey umm hi I’m here for the speed boats and jet skis.” “Oh, okay here thanks bird boat delivery man.” “You’re welcome” and they already have the feel on the boats it’s infintey fell. “Wow nice ok boys let’s go for a speedy ride.” “Ok we all on?” “Yeah, start the boat.” “Ok.” “Woooooooo tthhiiiisssss eeeepppppiiiicccccc wwwoooooooooooooo.” Guys there’s a wave you know what that means jump off a wave with our speed boats and jet skis woooooo.” “Let’s get behind the wave and go on top of the wave and jump off and set the waterproof camera and set it on YouTube.” “Yeah.” 6 hours later “Ok it’s uploading yes this is epic and we will have 100 million subscribers and likes.” “Yeah.”
Chapter 4 YouTube Vids and Gaming
“Hey guys should we upload a vid to our channel, the last time of the jet skis and speed boats were epic, but we should make a vid about gaming and I’ll start you guys some Roblox accounts, ok?” 100 minutes later, “Ok why is it, oh it just got uploaded now to our channel well ok.”
Chapter 5 The Super Rare Pencil and Texture
“Ok guys I’m back and I got every rare pencil.” “Really like the ones on the show?” “No but they are rarer and it glows.” “Wow yeah epic” Kai said. “And it grows the cork back and if you draw something with it, it will glow.” “WHAT THAT’S EPIC dude.” “And if you draw on yourself like you’re wearing something it will appear on you.” “Wow if you want something and you draw it, it will appear, it’s epic.” “Wow cool.” “Yeah, I know let’s have some fun, shall we?” “Like what, draw oh yeah.” 20 hours later, “Wow epic.”

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!