Vampire Zac Bites Back!

It was a dark and stormy night. Zac was walking down a sketchy street. Whilst walking, he noticed something in the bushes. The hair on the back of his neck stuck up. It was only a matter of time he heard a noise in the bush again, so he decided to look in the bush and he saw a tall man staring at him. The way the man was looking at him made Zac think that he was extremely dangerous to be around. The man slowly creped up to him and as Zac noticed, he started to slowly walk away from the man. Slowly starting to speed up, Zac checks behind him for the man and notices that he has disappeared. Zac let out a breath of relief and went back to his slow walking pace. With the tree leaves rustling above him, Zac stops and looks up to find the same man sitting in the trees. With no time to start running the man jumps down on Zac and starts to bite his neck. Zac called at the top of his lungs for help “HELP!!! somebody Help me.” One of his friends heard the scream and ran towards him. Isabella finds him and decides to stay on the other side of the road.

He screamed while the vampire was injecting venom into his system. The man's intentions were for Zac to become a vampire. Isabella didn't know what to do. She picked up a stick from behind her and stabbed the man in the back. The man screamed with blood dripping down him back. All of a sudden the man started to turn grey and veiny. He was dying. By the time he died, Zac had already started to transform into his new self.

Zac liked Isabella and didn't want to change her yet, but the smell of blood made it hard for him to resist. Zac had to do something before he changed Isabella into a vampire. One of the man's disciples, Victoria, had come to kill Isabella. She wanted revenge. So Victoria came to Isabella’s house and tried to kill Isabella. She was so close but Zac had come just in time and killed Victoria himself. Isabella sighed “Thank you so much. God I almost died.” “You could have but I came in time.” “Hi Bella and Zac.” Jacob said, fighting the urge to kiss Isabella then and there. Jacob needed her trust so he told her that he was a werewolf. When he returned home to his pack the leader, Sam, screamed at him. “Why did you tell her. This has put us all in danger Jacob!!.”

Isabella wasn’t scared to become a vampire, in fact she wanted to. Zac didn’t want Isabella to be a vampire quite yet though. Isabella was so lonely she was having nightmares every night dreaming about Zac. Zac was worried that Isabella was going to keep having nightmares if he was not around.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!