Naughty Puppy

Once a upon a time, there was a puppy. His name was Naughty Puppy. One day he would knock over a $200 vase on purpose for fun, “NAUGHTY PUPPY!” said the owner named Josh. “You naughty little one.” That was enough to make him whine. “Then don’t do that.” Said Josh.
Josh only had $128. So, he couldn’t buy another vase.
Friday
On Friday, puppy went on a walk with Josh. When puppy looked at Josh’s eyes, he could tell that Josh was mad. ‘Why is Josh mad?’ said Puppy in his mind. Probably because I’m naughty and broke that vase. ‘But being naughty is fun!’ said puppy in his mind. Then puppy pulled and tugged on his collar, then…he broke free! He ran to the nearest playground and played there. But suddenly Josh couldn’t find puppy, then he walked sadly home.
Midnight
At midnight, puppy came up to Josh’s door and scratched at the door. That was loud enough to let Josh hear the scratching on his door, he woke up, brushed his teeth (coz he wanted to) then turned on the living room lights, then answered his door. “PUPPY!” whispered Josh. “You’re back! I thought I would never, ever see you again.” Then puppy licked Josh’s left cheek. “Are you hungry?” said Josh. Then puppy walked straight inside and sat next to his bowl. Then barked quietly. “I guess you're hungry.” said Josh. When Josh had served his bowl, puppy lowered his head and ate his food. The reason why puppy isn’t doing any bad things at midnight was because he didn’t want to wake up his next-door neighbours and make them mad.
Easter
On Easter, the puppy went to town and bought some chocolate and caramel Easter eggs. Josh went to all of his friends' houses. When Josh got to his first friend's house, he gave him 15 eggs. He gives 15 to each of his friends. When Josh got home, he saw that naughty puppy was glad to see him because he tried to tell Josh that he had finally done something right that he pooped in his own pooping box without being told to.
Christmas
At Christmas Naughty Puppy was happy and went to wake up Josh. They then went to the living room. They saw lots of presents and there were 15 presents for Josh and 15 for Naughty Puppy. Josh opened one present and got a toy which he could play at the park with Naughty Puppy. Then when Josh opened a present for Naughty Puppy, it was a bowl so he could drink and eat out of. After they opened all their presents, they went to the park to play with a ball, by playing fetch.
After playing in the park Naughty Puppy decided it was better be nice than naughty, as his owner Josh was much happier. Josh was so happy he gave Naughty Puppy a treat.
Naughty Puppy wasn’t called Naughty Puppy anymore, he was just called Frizzie.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!