Kick your goal

One great day when I was going home, from the last day of school. When I got home my auntie was here we were having a barbeque we started to talk about soccer my dad doesn’t want me to go soccer camp he is always says I’m to young even though this soccer camp in the world and only five people in every country will be able to come.

Two days later…….
I have just got up and my hair is everywhere I got up and went to get the mail there was a letter for me, now I’m wide awake. I got in. YEH!! But just then I thought of my of my dad. I told a lie to my dad. I said ” I’m going to stay at my auntie’s for a month but really I’m going to be at camp.”
“Today’s the day, finally I’m going.”

She just gets off the train and it is so dark she finds a big hotel and goes inside and goes up to her dorm.

2 weeks passed she has been writing in her diary, this is the latest.

Dear diary
Tomorrows is the big day when I will play against David Becham YEH!!
From Emily.

It’s the big day today and I am shaking so bad. “I’m about to play against David. The people begin to scream David Becham is here!”

We are just about to end the game it’s twenty seconds until we finish and it’s a draw 20 all it’s David’s time to kick if he misses Emily wins. He kicks and he misses. Emily starts to scream I win! Two days later dad still doesn’t know.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!