Sammy's adventure

Sammy’s adventure

On a cold freezing night there was a girl. Her name was Sammy. One day she had the adventure of her life. One night she had a dream about a girl. The girl had to run away from some zombies. That is when Sammy woke up. She dreamt the same thing all night. This had made her angry when she woke up in the morning.

She went to her friends house. Her name was Bethany. Bethany said “How are you doing?”. She said “I dreamt all night about a zombie.“ Bethany said, “If you want to get rid of the dream you have to get some grass and some eggs and the hardest thing to get, is snow”. Sammy said “I am going to get some grass and some eggs and some snow. I am going now.” It wasn’t ordinary grass, it was magic grass. It was only found on the top of the mountain. She could see the mountain. She said to Bethany “Do you want to come with me?” “I do” said Bethany. So they went off to find the grass.

On the way they met a wizard. His name was Max. Sammy was so excited. She said “Can you let us have some eggs“. Yes I can make some eggs“. Abra Cadabra!. Poof!. There were the eggs. Bethany and Sammy clapped. “Now we can go and get some grass“. When they got to the mountain they went to look for the grass. They found the grass. Sammy said it was green and red and brown. They then went to get some snow, so they went to the tree that has the snow on it. On their way to the tree they bumped into a snow man. He said “Are you looking for the snow?” “Yes we are“ they said. “I know a short cut” said the snow man. They went on the short cut and there was the snow. They got the snow and went home.

When Sammy was sleeping Bethany put the grass and egg and the snow on Sammy’s head. When she woke up she hadn‘t had any more bad dreams..

The end.

Story by Nathaniel Mommers

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!